You know you’re an alcoholic when the following things no longer embarrass you:
1. You need a drink. You haven’t bathed today. You go to the bar anyway.
2. You haven’t brushed your hair today. You go to the bar anyway.
3. You pass out at a friend’s house. On their couch. You piss yourself.
4. You pass out at a friend’s house – in their yard. They never knew you were there.
5. You wake up naked. On the bathroom floor. It becomes normal.
6. You shit your pants at the bar. You finish your drink before you go to home to clean up.
7. You throw up all over the bar.
8. You throw up in your friend’s car.
9. You pull over while driving drunk, shit on the side of the road, get back in car and continue on.
10. You wake up in another state.
Just some fun facts for you. Alcoholism is a disease and it’s hereditary. Help those who ask.